Monday, December 07, 2009

We're born alone...


...
We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship we can create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone...
...

That's the phrase of my past weeks or already a month. Somehow strange, but the autumn stresses are coming up to me again, well - it's winter already. Yeah, I'm claiming to the weather, which can't be influenced... Understood again, that I'm a person who can be deeply subjected to the changes in personal feelings and mood. I'm too complex. I have the days when I just sit at home and can start crying... Crazy, ha? I can feel useless... Don't wanna talk to anyone, meet friends, rejecting any proposals... Alone. That doesn't affect anyone around, just myself.

People like to wear masks, so I do.

And recently I understood... I lost one important part of "me" - my soul mate. Yes. I never liked to bother anyone with my personal worries and I don't wanna do that now. We are just forgetting each other and that's all. Whatever. I won't open my heart to anyone else anymore...

That's the post for not making you cheering me up. No need. Don't be sorry as well. Just leave me.