Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dreams are the seedlings of reality


.>

«Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember, all things are possible for those who believe.”

 

Sometimes I just start dreaming. These moments just come randomly while watching some TV program, or while going by bus to the office in the morning, or just observing a child speaking to mum, or while trying to get asleep… It’s the moments when I project my imagination to some moment in the future – doesn’t matter in a long or short run. No limitations.

 

How wouldn’t it sound girlish, but I dream quite many times about my future family house as a peaceful place with green garden and many-many flowers in it, how I will on my own design the interior there, how I will be painting the flower pots in different colors, stitch the decorative pillows for sofa, how cool and bright our kitchen will be… I will be definitely having the house with my future family, which we will build on our own…

 

Sometimes I’m dreaming that I’m into some creative hobby like painting again, as it was many years ago, while studying at school… or designing my own clothes and sewing – I was so good in that actually… I have been always having a talent in creating smth on my own – stitching, sewing, handicraft, painting - and where its now?

 

I imagine myself running my own enterprise, which is dealing with social issues in my country, I still don’t know what it will be, but I think more connected to education of children in their young age… I even once was dreaming, that parallel to my professional job – working for some international company connected to my education or professional interest, I do connect with my friends and open an NGO, where I find realization of my personal interest and desires. Maybe that would be one of the 1st steps…

 

I imagine how I’m running business classes for students in my academy…

 

I’m having an exhibition of my photostreams, which I have collected while travelling… And it’s my hobby.

 

I dream about the moments of being in the position for what I’m planning to apply for the next term – there is no concrete company or location, but it will be smth that scares me and fascinates at the same time, as that would be an experience which I will be living for the first time in my life. I know this feeling, when you are image yourself in a new role, but for now actually don’t see the concrete actions, but only the vision what can you get out of it.

 

I imagine you again, as you are always coming to my dreams and how I’m holding your warm hand.

 

I’m in Latin America’s nature… don’t know where is it, exact location, but it always shines there and a sea nearby and most important, people, who are always passionate about dancing and I dance with them…


How I adopt an orphan... 


Drinking fresh juice cocktail – strawberry with pomegranate… exactly like in India, Mumbai in 2007, I still remember this taste.

 

I think it’s good to dream as that’s the time when your imagination broadens and you don’t feel any barriers around and limitations, but only feel great desire and passion towards the moments you are dreaming about. At the same time, you think that they actually can be not just dreams what people are talking as impracticable ones, but actually your own goals, what you can start striving for already today – taking a small step by step, or gaining the knowledge and experience which will bring you one way closer to your dream… and then you are blurred in the smile… and eyes are shining with happiness… Wanna live these moments in reality?

 

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it” Paolo Coelho